St. Hild's P.E. Uniform comprises of:
- White polo top*, Blue fitted short or long sleeved top* (girls)
- Blue football top* (boys)
- Blue hooded top* (outdoor)
- Blue football shorts and blue football socks
- Tracksuit bottoms (Plain Black, Navy Blue or Grey)
- White or black trainers
Items marked * are specially embroidered in gold with the school name.
Where to buy the P.E. Uniform
Our main supplier of St. Hild's uniform, Shear Knit are based at King Oswy Drive Shops.
SPECIAL NOTE ON JEWELLERY (Particularly ear-rings)
All items of jewellery, including ear-rings, MUST be removed for PE lessons. NO EXCEPTIONS will be allowed. We therefore recommend that ear-piercing is done at the start of the summer holidays so that healing is complete when the autumn term starts. If piercing is done at any other time, it will NOT be acceptable to say "But I've been told that these should not be removed for several weeks". We repeat, ear-rings MUST be removed for PE lessons!