Family Support Officer Vacancy
Family Support Officer
37 hours per week
Salary Grade £22,183 - £23,541
Term Time Only £19,081 - £20,250
As soon as possible – July 2022
St. Hild’s school is one of six primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve, and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East. We have a national research school, which aims to build and strengthen networks of schools throughout the region and help them access effective education research and implement it in everyday practice.
St. Hild’s Church of England School is in an exciting phase of its development and has high ambition for its pupils. With a strong Christian ethos we work effectively across the whole community to improve and enrich the lives of children.
We are seeking to appoint an organised, enthusiastic and caring individual to join our Pastoral team on a fixed term basis.
We are looking for a Family Support Officer who has:
• Experience working with young people, and related professional and outside agencies
• Experience of providing support to young people and their families
• Awareness of issues related to disadvantaged sections of the community and pupils
• Awareness of Safeguarding procedures and protocols
In return we offer:
• A positive and caring Christian ethos
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
• A commitment to continuing professional development
• The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust,
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive in a collegiate and positive atmosphere, then please read the accompanying person specification and job description and return a completed application form, criminal records declaration form and equalities monitoring form by email to Barnes.N@st-hilds.hartlepool.sch.uk no later than 5pm on Friday 14th January 2022.
To download an application form please see the links below. Completed application forms must be returned by the closing date.
St. Hild’s Church of England School is committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
ST. HILD’S CHURCH OF ENGLAND VOLUNTARY AIDED SCHOOL
King Oswy Drive, West View, Hartlepool, TS24 9PB
Telephone: 01429 273041 Fax 01429 232235