Could you be eligible for free school meals?
If your personal circumstances have changed and you think that you may be eligible for free school meals because you now receive a benefit please contact Hartlepool Local Authority at 01429 284188 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Free School Meals Online Applications
Parents and Carers with children who are eligible for Free School Meals can apply online using the following link:
You can register your child for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
• Income Support (IS)
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (IBJSA)
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranted element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit, (provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get Free School Meals.
If you think you qualify, contact Mrs N. Roberts at school. Telephone (01429) 273041.
The registration process is completely confidential and it will not affect any other benefits you are claiming.