Lessons are on
How to use TEAMS
Please log in to Microsoft Teams to access your lessons.
All your teachers have uploaded resources and activities for you to do.
If you need a reminder of your password or log-in call the school office (01429 273041) or email email@example.com
There is a how to use Teams guide - click the image to the right
National Online Safety Accreditation
St. Hild’s Church of England School successfully completed a comprehensive remote education training programme demonstrating its commitment to providing high-quality remote education, keeping children and young people safe online and supporting pupil wellbeing.
Following the programme St. Hild's School gained a Safe Remote Education Accreditation from National Online Safety for its successful approach towards safeguarding children and supporting pupil wellbeing during remote teaching and learning.
Information for pupils and parents/ carers
• We are using Microsoft TEAMS to set work for you whilst you are at home.
• This is a safe and accessible web platform that you can access work and return tasks to your teacher.
• All pupils will be set work and will need to return their completed task via Teams. It is important to do this work and to try your best.
• If you have any difficulties at all please contact school, we can help.
• If you have a problem with your login email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Teams is a new way of working but is very easy once you have tried it.
Don't be afraid of giving it a go!
1. Plug a keyboard in to the Xbox USB slot (less than £10 from Amazon)
2. Go in to my games and apps
3. Find Microsoft Edge and select
4. Type in Office 365 and log in as you would in school
5. You can then access your work and use key packages including:
- Your emails
6. To move around you use the Xbox controller or plug in a mouse
1. Identify the PlayStation browser icon (It is WWW with dots around it)
2. Press the PalyStation logo on the controller
3. Go to the library and find options for games and applications
4. Go in to applications and you will find the internet browser
5. Type in Office 365 and log in as you would in school
6. You can then access your work and use key packages including:
- Your emails
All pupils should be able to access their Home Learning Resources via the Microsoft TEAMS Application.
Any pupils who experience problems with logging in or accessing this resource should seek help from the school as listed above.
These pupils should continue to access home learning until their problems are resolved by using the link image to the right.
Year 7 and 8 will follow the project homework timetable above. There will be a ‘hybrid’ model for homework at St. Hild’s in Years 7 and 8. This means that the subjects listed above will also give short pieces of home learning whilst other projects are taking place.
This short homework will be focused on ‘retrieval practice/recall’.
The projects will follow the guidance below:
• Set in ‘Assignments’ on Teams.
• Provide opportunities for pupils to work with others
(parents, carers, friends and family in a covid secure way)
• Give well-planned and clear expectations of outcomes
• The learning/task will be well-resourced
• The project will be relevant
• Finished work will be assessed
(guidance will be given as to how the work is to be “handed in”)
• This work is not optional
Maths, English and Science will give ‘retrieval practice/recall’ homework every week.
PE will focus on pupils engaging in physical activity.
MFL is focussing on a range whole school activities throughout the year.